On Monday, Mombrea and I are headed to New York City to attend the New York eHealth Collaborative‘s Digital Health Conference 2012. It will be a deep-dive of sorts for us, as we’ll be submerging ourselves in all things related to health IT. Exciting!
If you’re attending the conference, keep an eye out for us because we’d love to meet and say hello. We’ll be carrying tote bags with red print.
While at the conference, I’ll be providing live blogging coverage for the session on structured handoffs.
Monday, Oct. 15
The panel of speakers include:
- Steven Davidson, MD, MBA, FACEP, FACPE – Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Maimonides Medical Center (@sjdmd @MaimonidesMC)
- Guy Kulbak, MD – Senior Resident in Internal Medicine, Maimonides Medical Center (@MaimonidesMC)
- Diane Tonetti – Director of Clinical Systems Implementation, Maimonides Medical Center (@MaimonidesMC)
You’ll also find us tweeting under the @SmartSignOut handle throughout the day.
Are you attending DHC12? Let us know in the comments. See you there!
Latest posts by Tiffany Tcheng (see all)
- We’re headed to Allscripts ACE 2013 - August 19, 2013
- Smart Sign Out 2.0 Brings Responsive Design, Makes App Beautiful on Any Device - March 13, 2013
- Impressions of Resident Sign Out Pre-Pilot [INFOGRAPHIC] - January 8, 2013