Question: Is it possible to transfer a patient from one team to a different team? Because deleting a patient from one team and adding the patient to another team is inconvenient.
Answer: Yes, to transfer a patient from one team to another, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Dashboard
- Click the tab that says “Browse Teams”
- Using the drop down menu, navigate to the team you want to retrieve a patient from and click “Load Patients”
- Find the patient you want to add and click the gear icon on his or her patient card
- Choose “Add to My Team” from the menu
- The patient will now appear on your team as well
Now the patient is listed on your team’s Dashboard. If you want to remove a patient from your team, click the gear icon again and select “Remove from Team”.
Have other questions? View more Smart Sign Out tutorials.
Note: all screenshots used on the blog or throughout the website are taken from a Smart Sign Out demo account. The demo accounts have been pre-populated with dummy data. We are fully committed to protecting patient health information.
Latest posts by Tiffany Tcheng (see all)
- We’re headed to Allscripts ACE 2013 - August 19, 2013
- Smart Sign Out 2.0 Brings Responsive Design, Makes App Beautiful on Any Device - March 13, 2013
- Impressions of Resident Sign Out Pre-Pilot [INFOGRAPHIC] - January 8, 2013